- Please refer to SBP Circular No. DS. BS.
1 / 013171/19 dated June 11, 2019 on “Revamped
Reporting System of Scheduled Banks/MFBs/DFIs’
Half Yearly Statistics” wherein reporting
institutions were required to submit the subject
data on new format through DAP for three half-years
i.e. Dec’18, June’19 and Dec’19
based on ISIC 4.0 classification.
- It has been observed that reporting institutions
could not incorporate necessary software changes
for reporting of subject data as per ISIC
4.0 classification for the periods HY Dec
2018 and June 2019 and they have computerized
it now for Dec 2019 and onward.
- Therefore, subject data submission requirement
for periods Dec 2018 and June 2019 has been
done away with and reporting institutions
are now required to submit the same for Dec
2019 before COB February 28, 2020.
- For the reporting period of Dec 2019 and
onwards, the following guidelines shall be
followed for submission of subject data:
- Report branch-wise Gross Disbursements
for six month period (July 1 – December
31, 2019) in "Disbursements"
statement (on DAP) which shall be sector-wise
equal to the Gross Disbursements reported
to this Department in statement A07 (excluding
- Report Outstanding Advances as on last
working day (December 31, 2019) in "Outstanding"
statement (on DAP) which shall be branch-wise
and sector-wise equal to the outstanding
advances reported in the Half Yearly statement
of "Advances & Bills" and
Outstanding Advances reported in statement
A07 (excluding bills).
- No. of accounts shall be equal to number
of accounts reported in the Half Yearly
statement of "Advances & Bills".
- Accounts and Amount shall be pooled
if the place of disbursement and utilization
- Bills Purchased & Discounted must
not be included in any of the Outstanding
and Disbursement reporting.
- No. of accounts shall not be reported
- The branch-wise aggregates of Amount
Disbursed and Amount Utilized shall be
- Amount disbursed/utilized shall not
be reported as zero in any record/field.
- Institution code for ISIC classifications
“Private Sector (Business)”,
“Trust Funds and Non-Profit Organizations”,
“Personal” and “Others”
shall be reported as "11111111111".
- There shall be no missing records in
any of the fields e.g. number of accounts
or institution code etc.
- Use codes from new district code list
for columns "Place_of_Disbursement"
and "Place_of_Outstanding" provided
in "Reference" sheet of Client
File only (and not old District codes
or District names).
- Other instructions on the subject remain
Banks shall develop a mechanism/layer
to check and verify, before submissions on due
date to S&DWH Department, that ALL data
are prepared according to the relevant guidelines.