1. In order to automate the monthly reporting of SME financing data, SBP has launched a data reporting portal with the name of ‘SME financing’ on DAP.
2. Banks and DFIs are advised to submit SME financing data as per attached format (Annexure-A) on monthly basis with effect from reporting period June 2022 and onwards. The guidelines for feeding the SME financing data is also attached at Annexure-B. Additionally, SME financing data since January 2022 shall also be submitted on this portal.
3. In this respect, following instructions may also be noted:
- Monthly data shall be submitted by 20th of month for each preceding month. If 20th falls on a holiday, submission shall be made on a working day prior to the 20th of month.
- Monthly data of January 2022 to May 2022 shall be submitted latest by August 31, 2022 whereas, the data for June 2022 shall be submitted by July 20, 2022
- Monthly and Quarterly SME Financing Data (Annexure A,B & C) currently being submitted by email in MS Excel format will continue till further instructions.
- In case of any query, please contact our data warehouse helpdesk team on telephone 021-32454992 or through email at [email protected]
4. Please ensure meticulous compliance of above instructions. Any deviation or non-compliance shall attract punitive action under the relevant provisions of BCO, 1962.
5. These instructions will be applicable with immediate effect.
Annexure A: SME Financing - Reporting Format (CSV)
Annexure-B: Guidelines for Data Input