Please refer to BPRD Circular No. 3 dated February 20, 2014 on the captioned subject. In this regard, following amendments have been incorporated in the Circular and related annexures with immediate effect.
(2) Banks/ MFBs/ DFIs will report frauds data of those associates and joint ventures where they have a minimum shareholding of 20%. In this regard, simplified quarterly reporting format for reporting of fraud data of subsidiaries/ associates/ joint ventures is enclosed at ‘Annexure-C’.
(3) The timeline for submission of quarterly statement of frauds in foreign subsidiaries/ associates/ joint ventures of banks/ MFBs/ DFIs has been extended and the first quarterly statement for the quarter ending June 30, 2015 shall be submitted by July 15, 2015.
(4) In case of legal issues in sharing of information by foreign subsidiaries/ associates/ joint ventures, SBP will deal such issues on case to case basis. Moreover, if there are specific reporting formats prescribed by the concerned regulators of such entities then the same may be utilized otherwise SBP instructions shall be followed.
(5) Moreover, certain amendments have been made in the ‘Annexure-1’ of the Circular. The details of these amendments have also been given at ‘Annexure-D’.
(6) All other instructions on the subject shall, however, remain unchanged.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Annexure-1 (Revised Instructions on Fraud Risk Management)
Annexure-C (Form-I ) , (Form-II), (Form-III), (Form-IV), (Form-V)