The Agricultural Credit Advisory Committee (ACAC) is a national level consultative committee for setting annual targets for agricultural loans and its monitoring. ACAC was set up by Government of Pakistan (Finance Division) through its notification dated 16th September 1972.
ACAC performs the following activities.
- Assess agricultural loan requirements in the country
- Give annual agriculture loan targets to individual banks
- Review the achievements of banks against the annual agriculture loan targets
- Improve the supply and recovery of agricultural loans, and
- Suggest actions for increasing banks’ capacity and introduce new agricultural lending products
Membership of ACAC
The Committee is chaired by Governor State Bank of Pakistan and has membership from Federal/Provincial governments, Banks, and Chambers of Agriculture/Farmers’ Associations
Governor SBP's engagements at Multan & ACAC’s Presentation
Governor, State Bank Mr. Ashraf Mahmood Wathra presiding over the meeting of Agricultural Credit Advisory Committee at Multan on February 03, 2017