The Presidents / CEOs
All Scheduled Banks / Microfinance Banks,
Dear Sir(s) / Madam(s):
PAYMENT OF FEES THROUGH REAL TIME GROSS SETTLEMENT (RTGS)
Attention of all scheduled banks and microfinance banks is drawn to the instructions contained in: (i) BPRD Circular No. 04 of 2016 (ii) Licensing requirements and guidelines for setting up microfinance banks and (iii) IBD Circular No. 2 of 2004 and the current practice(s) in vogue regarding payment of various fees to SBP.
2. To streamline the payment procedure through more efficient electronic payment mechanism, it has been decided that henceforth, banks and microfinance banks will submit the following requisite fees via RTGS Clearing Account No. 427515:
- Annual Branch Expansion Plan Processing Fee
- Duplicate License Fee
- Annual Fee – Bank / Branch Licenses
- Shifting Fee – Branches
- Processing Fee (Islamic Banking Window)
- Annual Fee (Islamic Banking Window)
- Merger Processing Fee
3. While submitting their requests for the above, the banks & microfinance banks shall provide copies of relevant deposit / payment receipt(s) issued by bank(s) and inform the Banking Policy & Regulations Department in writing about the said payment(s).
4. All other instructions on the subject shall remain unchanged.