In order to reduce the compliance burden of banks/DFIs/MFBs, it has been decided to consolidate the instructions issued by SBP, from time to time, on the shareholding returns.
2. Accordingly, the banks/DFIs/MFBs shall furnish their shareholding information as per enclosed format (Annexure-I) on calendar year basis within 15 (fifteen) days from the close of each calendar year.
3. Further, as required under BPRD Circular No. 04 of 2010, all locally incorporated banks shall continue to furnish information about the shareholding of Chairman, Managing Director or Chief Executive Officer, by whatever name called, as per the format given in the said Circular on calendar year basis within 15 (fifteen) days from the close of each calendar year.
4. The above information shall be furnished to Banking Policy & Regulations Department (BPRD) via email at [email protected] in the following manner:
- Scanned copies of duly signed returns as per the given formats
- Soft copies of the above returns on MS Excel formats
5. The list of relevant instructions that stand superseded/ discontinued with the issuance of this circular letter is attached at Annexure-II for information. Moreover, the updated Annexure C of the Corporate Governance Regulatory Framework (CGRF) is also attached at Annexure-III for information.
Please acknowledge receipt.