Circular Letter No. 25 of 2019
The Presidents / Chief
All Banks / DFIs
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Submission of Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR) Returns
This is with reference to BPRD’s Circular No. 08 of 2016 on the Implementation of Basel III Liquidity Standards.
- In this regard, to bring efficiency in the LCR and NSFR Reporting of Banks/DFIs, submission of periodical LCR and NSFR returns has been automated on Data Acquisition Portal (DAP) of SBP.
- Accordingly, all Banks/DFIs are advised to comply with the following instructions with immediate effect:
- In addition to manual submission of periodical LCR (monthly) and NSFR (quarterly) returns in hard copy format, the same shall also be uploaded on DAP, as per the following timelines:
- Submit monthly LCR returns within fourteen (14) working days from the close of each calendar month;
- Submit quarterly NSFR returns, within fourteen (14) working days from the close of each calendar quarter.
- Upload historical LCR (monthly) and NSFR (quarterly) returns starting from March 31, 2017 on DAP within two (02) months from the issuance of this Circular Letter.
- All other instructions contained in the aforementioned Circular, shall however, remain unchanged.
Please acknowledge receipt.
- LCR Reporting Format in MS – Excel
- NSFR Reporting Format in MS – Excel
(Muhammad Akhtar Javed)