Circular Letter No. 23 of 2019
The Presidents/Chief Executive Officers
All Microfinance Banks
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Submission of Quarterly and Annual (Audited) Capital Adequacy Returns
This is with reference to BPRD’s Circular Letter No. 36 of 2014 and Circular No. 10 of June 03, 2015 on the subject.
- In order to bring efficiency in the Capital Adequacy Reporting of Microfinance Banks (MFBs), submission of periodical CAR returns by MFBs has been automated on Data Acquisition Portal (DAP) of SBP.
- Accordingly, all MFBs are advised to comply with the following instructions with immediate effect:
- In addition to manual submission of periodical (quarterly and annual audited) CAR returns in hard copy format, the same shall also be uploaded on DAP, as per the following timelines;
- Submit quarterly CAR returns within fourteen (14) working days from the close of each calendar quarter;
- Submit annual audited CAR returns, duly certified by external auditor, within three (03) months from the close of each calendar year.
- Upload historical quarterly/annual audited CAR returns starting from June 30, 2015 on DAP within two (02) months from issuance of this Circular Letter.
- All other instructions contained in the aforementioned Circular/ Circular Letter, shall however, remain unchanged.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Enclosed: CAR Reporting Format in MS – Excel
Sd / -