Applications are invited for appointment as Primary Dealer of Government Securities (i.e. Pakistan Investment Bonds and Market Treasury Bills) for FY 2018-19. For this purpose, DMMD Circular No. 12 dated July 03, 2012 and No. 11 dated May 31, 2013 regarding rules governing Primary Dealer system may be referred.
Applicants are requested to furnish the following information along with their application:
1. Latest Audited Annual Report.
2. Detail of staff dedicated for PD business as per Annexure A.
3. Detail of Investor Portfolio of Securities (IPS) Accounts as of May 31, 2018, as per Annexure B.
4. Latest Schedule of Charges for IPS Accounts.
5. Detail of initiatives, if any, undertaken and/or planned to be undertaken by the applicant for broadening the investor base and developing the secondary market of Government Securities.
Applications, addressed to Director ‘Domestic Markets & Monetary Management Department’, must reach State Bank of Pakistan, Karachi latest by June 01, 2018 (close of business). Soft copy of the application must also be emailed at [email protected].