Information Technology Department (ITD) is focusing on IT solutions that intend to increase efficiency, maximize productivity, reduce operating costs, improve end-user performance, and meet overall organizational business goals. The business strategy of ITD is to maintain and augment the infrastructural foundation including country wide data centers, system hosting and provisioning, infrastructure security operations, application servers and databases of automation across the SBP and BSC offices and also provide value added services to the State Bank and its Subsidiaries.
To manage, monitor, maintain and provide support of corporate IT infrastructure in SBP and its subsidiaries.
Stakeholders of ITD
- All SBP Departments
- All BSC Offices
- NIBAF Campuses
- Deposit Protection Corporation (DPC)
- External Customers (ITD provides Infrastructure level technical support and coordination for eCIB, RTGS, FBR and Data Warehouse to Banks and other Financial Companies)
Services Provided by ITD
- Infrastructure (Network connectivity, Uninterrupted Power, System Hosting and Administration of Business and IT system, Access to system, Email, Internet, Central File Storage)
- Support (Desktop, Applications and infrastructural support, On-Site, Telephonic and through remote administration tools)
- End User IT Equipment (Desktop PCs, laptops, Printers, Scanners, USB Drives, Others)
- Business Applications’ Availability and Backups
- Datacenter Management of Main, Backup and Disaster Recovery Sites.
- IT Security operations
- End user Training (Countrywide trainings to ensure best use of IT)