The sixteen (16) Field Offices of the Bank are structured into the following three Regions:-
Regional / Field Offices of the Bank typically provide the following Banking Services:-
- Currency Management Services (Issuance, Exchange & Destruction of Currency Notes).
- Coins Management (Supply & Receipt).
- Receipts of Governments’ Taxes & Levies.
- Management of Governments’ Payments (Salaries, Pensions & Suppliers).
- Public Debt Management (Management of National Prize Bonds & SSCs/DSCs Schemes on behalf of Central Directorate of National Savings (CDNS), National Savings, Ministry of Finance, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Provision of Governments’ Funds Transfer Facility.
- Locker facilities to the Government for Safe Deposit of Articles.
- Customers’ Facilitation for General Banking Complaints.
- Other Banking Services as and when required by the Government Departments.
In addition, for proper and efficient management of the business relating to the issue of notes / currency, there exist four Currency Issue Circle Offices of the Bank. The location of these Offices and their geographical limits are as under:-
|| Currency Issue Circle Offices
|| Geographical limits of each circle
|| Province of Sindh
|| Province of Punjab including Government of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
|| Province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Government of Gilgit- Baltistan
|| Province of Balochistan